Install Ebuddy on Samsung Omnia Pro

|













This time I will share about how to install ebuddy on omnia pro aka Samsung GT-B7320.
when I go to ebuddy sites I can't find my omnia pro in samsung model selection.

Big question for me, why???

Finally I find a clue...

Why People said that Samsung Omnia Pro is Samsung Jacky?
Yes, offcourse the model is very close to Samsung Jack.
Then I go to ebuddy sites again, but I only find samsung black jack II.
Lets think out of the box, I think the reason about why ebuddy not listed omnia pro is because the previous version was already release on ebbudy sites.

I think now you know the answers, I open my opera in my samsung omnia pro, go to ebuddy sites and choose samsung black jack II.

Brand: Samsung
Model: sgh-i617 black jack ii

After installation process go to application > java > ebuddy.











































































Now, Have fun with your ebbudy.

refferences:
http://www.ebuddy.com

Thanks for reading my simple article about install ebuddy on samsung omnia pro.
This is my first come back after for long time hiatus.

6 comments:

rachmat said...

Ini adalah tulisan pertama saya setelah lama hiatus, saya baru aj scanning link, wah ternyata bnyk juga file upload yg udah missing link, akun di ziddu mgkn udah ga valid lg :D

papabear said...

I am playing with Android now :P gak mau cuba Android?

Dunia Berkarya said...

i like your post and keep posting

rachmat said...

@papabear, nanti kl dah pny android aq share :D
@dunia berkarya, thanks ya

healthybaby said...

thx for info

coretan9 said...

makasih banyak atasz infonya mas . salam kenal

Post a Comment

leave comment here, thanks for visiting
[Friends Link] [Facebook] [Twitter]